Saturday 26 September 2015

Nibiru Prepper september 2015 listen carefully YouTube


Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

No-Matter What comes and what does not, any Asteroid or Meteor are only precursors to the Nibiru System and 'THAT' Devastation remember that! Some Jade Helm Stuff and other- Original Posting- https://youtu.be/AvaGlHjy-Hc Posted by Pastor Toliver YouTube
This is interesting for anyone- Notice how the 'tone-down' about Nibiru and the difference to the previous video about the Gulf below Texas being the spot for the Nuclear Detonation that if happens will kill 1/3 of the Population of Earth before it's done- Look at my videos and the postings of Others while You can and download because I will not make it alive much longer my friends- I called Churches with the Nibiru talk and the local Cops walked in on them in some cases as I spoke, so I am close- May God Preserve Your Souls- I hope that You offer Your Soul back to the Creator and the Only Lord God Almighty and Of Righteousness- Be Blessed and suffer much less when The Nibiru Passing is at its worst- It's worth thinking about and read the Bible as old as You can find- Believe-it-or-Not! God gives Free Choice- Does Your god do that? gwt Living at 24 88 w jones creek road grants pass, or 97526- Go to dead-end road turn left up blacktop on left and go 100 yards to my gravel drive- I could use a couple of guns and someone willing to use them beside me- they are getting all over me- gwt



from Prepper Daily News http://ift.tt/1KFFIzN
via Daily Prepper News

No comments:

Post a Comment