Tuesday 3 May 2016

h/t +Alan Lovejoy​. I've wondered on a few occasions lately why I no longer say much against rel…

h/t +Alan Lovejoy​.

I've wondered on a few occasions lately why I no longer say much against religious beliefs when I have regarded myself as an atheist since my early 20's.

I used to be very vocal and opinionated on the subject until a few years back. Now I tend to back off when I see religious discussions.

I suspect now that the reason is the same as +Alan Lovejoy​'s below. I really do see the statism cult as a far greater threat than any individual with a personal belief.

Should I regard statism in the same way as religion? No religion has forced me to give them money. People who do give do so voluntarily. Statism uses force whether you agree with its rules or not. 51% != correct.

Fuck the state, fuck your flag and fuck your collectivist mob rule.



No comments:

Post a Comment