Monday 29 June 2015

Question for the pack from a member

M.D.

I am a pretty self-sufficient person; my property is built for redundancy and my backups have backups. I am trained in most of the skills needed to survive the usual disasters. However, I am a solar power dummy. When folks start talking about 12 volt DC power, converters, deep cycle batteries, amps, volts or olms my eyes glaze over.

There are a lot of smart people following your blog and I am sure there are several experts who could write simple articles, draw pictures, recommend books and provide lists of all the needed pieces and parts for a simple solar power system. I want to build a...

 »

Question for the pack from a member

from Prepper Daily News http://ift.tt/1LQYVB2
via Daily Prepper News

No comments:

Post a Comment